Debt consolidation loans are a great way to lower your monthly bills, reduce your interest rates, and get out of debt faster. Below are some of the lenders in our network. , along with their loan amounts, rates and terms. When you click on “See My Rate” you will be taken to a 3rd party website managed by AMONE. After inputting your information, your details will be shared with our full network of lenders in order to find the best offers available. While our goal is to find you the best loan offers possible, not everyone will qualify. This application may result in soft credit inquiries. Soft credit inquiries do not affect your credit score.
Before accepting any loan offer, there are 3 things you should consider.
1) Is the loan APR lower than the effective APR of the debts you will be consolidating.
2) Do you have a budget in place that will allow you to repay this loan and manage all of your current obligations
3) How large of a loan do you need? Only borrow what you need to consolidate your debts, even if you are offered more.
- Borrow up to $35,000 with rates starting from 5.99% APR
- Receive your money in as few as 5 days
- Fast, easy online application
- Make fixed monthly payments
- Personal loans from $3,500 to $36,500 and rates from 9.99% to 35.99% APR with no prepayment penalties
- Check your rate for free without impacting your credit score
- Qualified customers receive offers in three simple steps, and funds in as little as 24 hours if approved
- LendingPoint’s customer success representatives are available online or by phone 24/7
- Affordable loans from $1,000 to $35,000 with low fixed rates from 5.96% to 35.97% APR*
- Fast funding Money sent to your bank account within 1 day of clearing necessary verifications**
- No obligation and no impact to your credit score when you check your rate
- Fixed rate that will never increase
- Innovative peer-to-peer loans trusted by 250,000+
- No teaser rates/hidden fees – 5.99% APR+
- Get up to $35,000 with 5 years to pay it back
- 650+ Credit Score Required
- Get a personal loan up to $35,000 with a fixed APR from 5.99% to 29.99%
- Get money in as little as one business day, upon approval and verification
- Join more than 450,000 customers at a trusted company with an A+ BBB rating
- Use it for almost anything: consolidate debt or other unexpected expenses
- Competitive rates and loan amounts up to $50,000
- 24-hour approvals and access to cash in 48 hours**
- No prepayment penalties, no hidden fees, and no collateral required
- A dedicated team of specialists who find the best offer for you
- With a Happy Money Loan, you, like other Happy Money Members, could raise your credit score by 40 points*
- You can consolidate all your credit card payments down to one monthly, affordable, fixed-rate payment between 8% and 25% APR
- You WON’T pay any prepayment penalties, application fees, late fees or hidden fees. Because no one wants to do that
- Loans for refinancing credit card debt from $5,000 to $35,000
- Huge flexibility – Loans between $5k – 100k
- Fixed rates starting at 8.99 % with all discounts
- 3, 5, 7 year repayment terms
- No Fees Required and No Origination Fees Required
- Personal loans typically from $1,500-$25,000 with APRs from 25.10% – 35.99%
- Flexible. Terms that fit your needs and no pre-payment fees
- Fast. Loan decisions as quickly as 1 hour
- Convenient. Apply online, by phone or at your local branch
- Avant provides access to personal loans from $2,000 to $35,000*, terms from 24 to 60 months*, and APRs from 9.95% to 35.99%* which include a 4.75% administration fee
- The actual rate and loan amount that a customer qualifies for may vary based on credit determination and other factors
- Checking your rate does not affect your credit score
- Funding as soon as the next business day if application is approved by 4:30pm CT Monday-Friday
Advertiser Disclosure* All credit decisions are made by the lenders. The personal loan products on AmOne are from companies from which AmOne receive compensation. Compensation may impact where products appear on the site (including the order in which they appear). AmOne does not include all personal loan companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.
As of 3/27/2020, visitors to AmOne were seeing match rates as low as 2.49% APR on a $50,000 loan amount for a term of three (3) years. This loan rate is based on the following self-reported criteria: a borrower with excellent credit, zero down payment, origination fees of $0 to $100 (depending on the loan amount and term selected). Rates and APR and other terms you may be offered may vary from this example based on your state, credit history, credit score, financial situation, loan amount, loan term, loan usage and other underwriting criteria of the lenders. Lenders generally have a range of available APRs and only borrowers with excellent credit will qualify for the lower rates. There is a possibility you may not be matched with any lenders. Loans are not available in all states at all requested amounts. AmOne only matches you with potential lenders and your inquiry on this website does not constitute a loan application.
A representative example of loan payment terms is as follows: you receive a loan of $13,411 for a term of 36 months, with an interest rate of 12.16% and a 5.30% origination fee of $711, for an APR of 15.99%. In this example, you will receive $12,700 and will make 36 monthly payments of $446.46. Loan amounts range from $1,000 to $40,000 and loan term lengths range from 24 months to 60 months. Some amounts and term lengths may be unavailable in certain states.
APR ranges from 7.04% to 35.89% and is determined at the time of application. Origination fee ranges from 3% to 6% of the loan amount. Lowest APR is available to borrowers with excellent credit. Advertised rates and fees are valid as of 7/1/21 and are subject to change without notice.
Loans are made by LendingClub Bank, N.A., Member FDIC (“LendingClub Bank”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of LendingClub Corporation, NMLS ID 167439. Loans are subject to credit approval and sufficient investor commitment before they can be funded or issued. Certain information that we subsequently obtain as part of the application process (including but not limited to information in your consumer report, your income, the loan amount that your request, the purpose of your loan, and qualifying debt) will be considered and could affect your ability to obtain a loan from us. Loan closing is contingent on accepting all required agreements and disclosures at Lendingclub.com.”LendingClub” is a trademark of LendingClub Bank.