PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
“Site” means and includes TheYukonProject.com and all interactive features, content, downloads, mobile applications, and other electronic services maintained by TheYukonProject.com. TheYukonProject.com and all of its subsidiaries and affiliates are hereby referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our.”
We may collect:
- Personal Information including but not limited to: your name, email address, street address, IP address, and information about your debts, assets, income, and financial goals.
- Non-personal Information including but not limited to: Your IP address (yes, IP address may be personal or non-personal depending on circumstances), your device information (browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network, location, or other characteristics), web browser details, and other information you provide to us.
“Personal information” is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
“Non-personal Information” includes aggregated or de-identified data that cannot be reasonably associated with or linked to a single person and that we do not attempt to associate or link to a single person.
Why we collect this information:
We and our service providers use personal and non-personal information to provide and improve our services. This includes:
- Providing you content from our site,
- Our communications with you such as email or text
- Improving our site’s content, offerings, and marketing
- For our internal business purposes
- For other purposes if that are disclosed to you when you provide your personal information.
We may share personal information with our service providers such as email processors or other companies that allow us to provide our services and products. When required by law, we may share personal information with other third parties for purposes including responses to a legal process. We reserve the right to transfer any personal information we have about you in connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization or liquidation of our business.
We take commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information according to established security standards and procedures. However, no data transmission or storage can be 100% secure.
Please interact with us on social media! But first, please review the privacy options and settings on those platforms.
Opt-out of emails
If you no longer want to receive emails from us, please follow the option to unsubscribe included at the bottom of our emails.